Propane is used in many different markets for a wide range of applications, in particular it is used in traditional manufacturing as an alternative to acetylene for applications when high cutting speeds and efficiencies are not required. Propane gas is also widely used for heating purposes, shrink wrapping applications, soldering and heat treatment and for cooking as an alternative to natural gas for those customers who may be off grid.
Markets that generally have a requirement for propane include industrial, commercial, agricultural, outdoor living and recreational, hotel and hospitality and it is also widely used by fork lift truck owners and operators as an alternative fuel to diesel and electricity due to its clean burning characteristics and efficiencies.
Please note that 34-F (15.3kg) cylinder is specifically developed for customers with gas powered fork lift truck vehicles. Please refer to the buyers guide tab for more details.
- Produces less air pollutants and carbon dioxide than most other fuels
- Clean burning characteristics, high calorific value
- Efficient, clean fuel for fork lift trucks
- Operates under cold conditions
- On a profile-cutting machine, oxy-propane gives fast, clean cuts on thick plate
- An option for off grid requirements
- Cylinder packages to support customer volume requirements – can be supplied in bulk
- Gas Type: Fuel gas
- Supply Mode: Cylinders
- Gas Composition: C3H8 – Propane
- Flexibility: Supports many industries/applications, wide range of BOC cylinder options
- Qualities: Less air pollutants than carbon dioxide than most other fuels
- Efficiency: High calorific value, clean burning
- Outlet connection: 5/8” BSP female left hand cone recessed. F size: 11/4” ACME right hand male
- Cutting & Lasing Gas: Oxy-fuel gas