GENIE Nitrogen is an extremely practical and efficient lightweight cylinder package delivering a wide range of benefits.
This compact, portable 300bar gas cylinder can hold up to 30% more nitrogen than an equivalent steel cylinder, providing a longer usage time and fewer change overs.
The cylinder also makes managing your gas easier.
It features a digital contents display and low contents alarm indicating the remaining gas at the touch of a button.
The Genie Nitrogen is also ideal for mobile work.
It is lighter and more compact than a steel equivalent and easy grip and extendable handles as well as attachable wheels ensures it can be moved quickly and easily.
The cylinder’s wide base also offers improved stability.
Nitrogen is available in two Genie cylinder sizes the G10 (10 litres) or for extra capacity the G20 (20 litres).
It features an intelligent digital display and low contents alarm indicating the remaining gas at a touch of a button. GENIE is one of the most portable cylinders in the market, due to its lightweight design and easy grip handles combined with attachable wheels and extendable handle. GENIE uses a high performance 300 bar regulator to optimise gas usage. Streamline your gas cylinders with GENIE.
- 30% more nitrogen than a steel equivalent cylinder
- Ensuring less changeovers, re-ordering
- In-built tools for better gas management/visibility
- Ideal for mobile working as lightweight, compact and portable
- High-performance 300bar regulator
- Gas Composition: Nitrogen
- Gas Type: Purging gas
- Supply Mode: Cylinders
- Welding Type: Inert
- Design Feature: Interactive digital display indicates remaining gas. Built-in alarm detects low gas before it runs out.
- Process: Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Cylinder Type: GENIE (lightweight & portable)
- Cutting & Lasing Gas: Laser cutting gas