Zirconium Grip Discs 150mm Plain No Holes P80 (100 Discs)
£98.10 ex VAT
Free Shipping on Welding Supplies £100+ T&C Apply
- Click & Collect Available
- Secure Payments & Easy Returns
Zirconium grip discs are ideal for harder materials such as stainless steel. They will also give extended life and performance on hard wood
Zirconium is ideal for hard materials such as alloys and stainless steel. It will also give extra durability when used on mild steel and hard wood. Use on a hard grip backing pad for flap surfaces or semi-flexible foam based pad for profiles and curves. Suitable for DA and rotary sanders.
- Zirconium oxide abrasive grain.
- Grades 40 (coarse) to 220 (fine).
- F weight paper with moderate flexibility.
- Grip loop backing.
- Available with or without dust extraction holes.
- Sold in batches of 100 per grade.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.