Parweld Dual Voltage Mma C/W Remote Control XTS166RC
£610.48 ex VAT
Free Shipping on Welding Supplies £100+ T&C Apply
- Click & Collect Available
- Secure Payments & Easy Returns
The XTS 166RC is a professional level MMA inverter suitable for site and workshop use. It will run rutile on cellulistic electrodes up to 3.2mm and can accept an optional remote current control for remote working. TIG welding with steel and stainless steel can be performed.
The XTS 166RC is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% & can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case.
Key Features Include:
- Remote Control Option for Rutile and Low Hydrogen Electrodes
- Dual Voltage 110V / 230V Single Phase PFC
- 160A @ 40% Duty Cycle
- Digital Display for Easy Setting
- Suitable for Lift TIG Mode
- Generator Friendly
- Lightweight at just 7kg
- 81V OCV
- Easy electrode re-striking with hot start (MMA)
- Connections 35-50mm twist lock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.